Why Rainwater Harvesting?
The earth is known as the Blue Planet for a reason, and it's no surprise that water is a dominant part of our everyday lives. The worlds current challenge is to improve the planet's water quality and maintain clean and healthy water that supports all life forms in our diverse environment.
Rainwater Collection Systems Makes Dollars and "Sense"
- Reduce water bills, including city sewer charges
- Alleviate demand on municipal systems
- Avoid strict watering schedules
- AND... beautify and enhance your landscaping and property
Better For Your Landscape Than Minicipal Water
- Rainwater is extremely rich in nutrients
- Using rainwater to irrigate will reduce fertilizer use
- No chemicals have been added to rainwater
The RAINXCHANGE™ SYSTEM is Revolutionary!
The Deck and Patio Company sells and installs Aquascape RainXchange™ Harvesting Systems. They are a revolutionary design that combines a recirculating decorative water feature with a sub-surface rainwater harvesting collection system.
- Clean, Filtered Water Collection & Storage - While you enjoy the benefits of a decorative water feature, the RainXchange™ Rainwater Harvesting System filters the stored water to prevent stagnation and growth of unhealthy bacteria.
- The RainXchange™ Rainwater Harvesting System reveals only a beautiful water feature that integrates easily into existing landscape. This can be anything from a simple fountain to a waterfall, stream or pond.
- Collecting and storing the water underground maintains the integrity and beauty of your home and landscape.
- Wildlife Habitat - Because the water stored in the RainXchange™ System is constantly moving and being aerated, it becomes a sanctuary for wildlife.
- Water Feature Lifestyle - Enhanced landscaping improves property value and water features provide soothing sights and sounds that help you relax and de-stress in today’s busy world.
- Environmental Conservation - Capturing rainwater to operate the water feature creates true self-sustainability, drastically reducing the need for chemically-treated traditional water sources.
Call us or click HERE to
contact us for more information